Header Ads

How to check your Facebook Profile visitors, Facebook strangers






Most enthusiastic thinking now a days is who view my facebook profile?, is my ex watching my facebook profile?? Who visited my fecebook profile are they my friends or my strangers?? These are present generation’s thinking but some online apps are there with little bit results of FB profile visitors.

An app is there in google play stores, which I found some good results in to find out facebook profile viewers and friends and strangers details.  The app name is “Who viewed my profile” in google play stores.


Enter Google Play Stores, type in search box as “Who viewed my profile” then select the app and install then register with your facebook profile after that you can check your profile visitors in facebook and profile visitors of facebook strangers.


Note: It is declared that this site is not certifying or trusting anything about the app "Who viewed my profile", and not sure that the app working as 100% good but there is some good results in this app, which I observed as a user.  The similar apps are also there in Google Play Store.




No comments