Header Ads

French Open Series Badminton 2017 title won by Indian (a Telugu guy)



Kidambi Srikanth a Telugu guy won the French Open Series title.  He won the title of Men’s Singles Badminton series.  Kidambi Srikanth beaten Kenta Nishimoto by 21-14, 21-13 difference.  He recorded serial victories, as this is the second title in a week by won the Denmark title in previous week.  

The title is not bring by Srikanth easily, as he fought tug of war for the title in a beginning of the match.  He responded on his victory as “I never think about the top rank.  I think only to achieve a best rank of the career.  But, it is difficulty to achieve a top place, why because of there is a big difference of points between me and Accelsen.  I am very happy to obtain top rank, but I don’t concentrate only on that top place and want to continue my form, which I have presently.  I will take a decision on the future tourneys after discussing with my couch only” he concluded.

Mr. Narasimhan, Governor of Telugu States and Mr. Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh have appreciated Srikanth.  They praised that, Srikanth brought the Telugu States to the audience view of International Tournaments.




Tags: Kidhambi Srikanth, kidambi sreekanth, kidambi srikanth, French open series, badminton, 2017, match, latest, exclusive, details, news, live.

No comments